Present Andy, Bob, Jen, Paula, Eleanor
Walk Auckland paid the subs to Living Streets Aotearoa $30
Franklin rd , Wellington st roundabout. Is yet to be complete and needs the islands. Vehicles are not that use to it. Jen has told Franklin rd group.
Report back on where the Ponsonby rd masterplan is at
This can be found here:
Since adoption the Board has commenced working through the many actions (to the rear of the document). Much of this pre-dates my time with the Board, so Pippa will be able to provide a fuller picture (currently on leave until mid-July). Not exhaustive but so far:
- 254 Ponsonby Road detailed design and advocacy for funding (this LTP)
- Western Park Development Plan
- Some Western Park improvements
- Parking Management Plan
- The pedestrian improvement project
- Many of the Unitary Plan actions
- Franklin road upgrade
- 40km speed limit
- The Anglesea St pocket park
Moving forward the Board has asked Plans and Places to look at the Rose Road Plaza design, but have not had any formal advice. This is expected before the FY19 work programmes are finalised in two weeks.
Where are the Red Light Cameras and when do they go live?
Auckland’s six new red light safety cameras will begin enforcing 21 June 2018.
Calibration is complete on the six cameras, which were delivered to Auckland and installed in late 2017.
The cameras are owned, and maintained, by Auckland Transport and NZ Police is responsible for their enforcement.
The six cameras are in the following intersections:
- Lincoln Road/ Swanson Road,
- Lincoln Road/ Te Pai Place,
- Albany Highway/Oteha Valley Road,
- Great North Road/ Karangahape Road,
- Blockhouse Bay Road/ New North Road
- Esmonde Road/ Fred Thomas Drive.
The Amora Hotel footpath on Grays Ave needs bollards to stop vehicles using it.