1. That all 4 sides of a cross road intersection can be used by walkers to safely cross the road.
2. Ban the sweeping Free Left Turn at intersections as it is a danger to walkers due to car speed.
3. Pavements are for people. No vehicles to park or block footpaths.
4. Walkway required over the Harbour Bridge.
5. Make parts of Queen street vehicle free.
6. More walking maps and improved signs to indicate pedestrian routes.
7. All overhanging or encroaching vegetation to be cleared from footpaths.